This is so easy to whip together. In just a few minutes you have a wonderful homemade dressing, good for salads, dipping and on top of pear and caramelized onion pizza.
If you have some parsley growing in the garden, go snip some. The wonderful thing about this dressing is it gets better after sitting a day or two. I use it in my jarred salads too.
Ranch dressing with a secret ingrediant
a homemade ranch with a smoky, crunchy taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garic pressed
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or milk if you are out, but not quite as good
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 2 green onions diced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds finely chopped or lightly ground
- pepper a couple of twists of fresh ground
- I use a mini grinder to lightly grind the almonds. Press the garlic in with the mayonnaise. Make sure everything is chopped or diced, then whisk it all together and put in your jar of choice! Its that easy.